Personal Core Values ~ in the never ending quest to create a healthier self and live our best lives we must establish a set of personal core values, without them we allow others to define us and dictate our journey. Personal core values are a unique set of morals and principles that we live by, our personal core values separate us from accepting what society believes to be of value, instead we honor our truth and begin building our self-awareness, self-confidence and self-image. What are your Personal Core Values? If you're unsure here are a few simple ways to help identify your core values, utilizing Who, What, When, and How.....grab a journal and pen, sit and become still
1. identify the proudest moments in your life.
2. Identify the saddest moments in life
3. Identify what's most important to you in life.
4. Ask yourself what are your personal values and what do they mean to you.
5. Write these values down and condense into five categories, you may find your values do not align with your current life style, no worries, this is the perfect time to begin living your best life by walking in your truth from your Personal Core Values.~Yogatones
Archives- view my training blog here;